Huawei Jersey Design Competition
HUAWEI ARE CALLING ON AUSTRALIAN YOUTH TO HELP DESIGN THE RAIDERS 2018 MAJOR SPONSORS CHARITY JERSEY!
Huawei are giving you the opportunity to design the 2018 Raiders #AutismWellbeing jersey!
Are you between 5 and 18 years of age?
If so, then we want YOU to help design the 2018 Raiders #AutismWellbeing jersey. One lucky winner will have their design produced and worn in Round 23, Raiders v Roosters match broadcast live on Chanel 9.
How Do I Enter?
Download the jersey design template below, fill in your design (in full colour) and send it back to us before 11:59pm January 31, 2018. You can submit as many designs as you like! Submissions can be lodged through one of the below methods;
- Post: Enclose your application form and design, addressed to "Jersey Competition", PO BOX 3315, Belconnen BC, ACT, 2617
- Email: Attach your application form and design to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Drop your application form and design to Raiders HQ, 2 Eade St, Bruce. Normal business trading hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- The winning design (subject to alterations) will be produced and worn by the Canberra Raiders NRL team in Round 23 v the Roosters, as well as sold into the NRL retail program.
- The winning designer will be gifted the “18th Raider” experience for Round 23 (Sunday 19 August) in Canberra, thanks to Huawei. The winning jersey designer and one parent/guardian/carer will be provided transfer to and from Canberra on the day of the game, along with relevant access accreditation.
Tips For Your Design
The sky is the limit! Show us what #AutismWellbeing means to you. If you need some inspiration, head to www.rickystuart.org/autism to learn more about this pervasive developmental condition.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Free to enter;
- Entrants must be between the ages of 5 and 18 and have submitted full and accurate contact details for themselves and parent/guardian/carer to be eligible for selection as the winning design;
- Jersey design and words of inspiration are considered to determine promotion winner;
- Employees and their direct family members from Huawei, Ricky Stuart Foundation, ISC and Canberra Raiders are ineligible to enter;
- Designs submitted after 11:59pm January 31, 2018 will not be elidgible for final selection;
- Final winning design will be announced on Monday February 12, 2018. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 48 hours of the selection being made;
- All entrants must have written permission from their parent/guardian/carer to submit their design, as evidenced on the application form;
- Only entrants who have submitted complete contact details will be eligible for selection as the winning design;
- All jersey designs become property of the Canberra Raiders once submitted, and are subject to alterations made at the discretion of the Club, jersey manufacturer and selection committee. Participants will not be notified or consulted of any changes made to the design;
- Terms and conditions are subject to be altered without notice at any time;