Frequently Asked Questions
What postage/shipping costs will I incur?
All shipping costs are calculated based on weight. The flat fee for shipping is based on the costs associated with the service selected.
These can change depending on the service selected, the weight of items purchased and destination location.
Can I track my order? How long will it take to arrive?
All items within Australia which require additional cost shipping are tracked through Australia post, and any damages, mishandling, or non-delivery which occurs with Australia post must be dealt with by the purchaser directly through Australia Post.
We endeavor to have all items shipped out within 3-5 working days of receiving your order. If you have ordered a pre-order item, they are listed as such as and the stock has not been received. If stock is taking longer than expected to arrive to us, you will be notified via email.
Generally, a Standard Parcel service is 5-7 business days. Express Parcel Services are generally 1-2 business days, however, Australia Post can not guarantee next-day delivery with the current COVID-19 situation. Please refer to their website for updated information regarding current delivery delays.
An item I received is faulty – how do I request a refund?
Damaged or lost item?
We cannot take any responsibility for damage, mishandling, or non-delivery that occurs during the Australia Post service. If your item is lost during the process of delivery, we will act on your behalf to lodge an inquiry. Please notify us if your item appears to have gone missing based on the tracking service provided.
If you deem an item to be faulty, it will need to be returned to Huawei Raiders Centre (PO Box 300, CIVIC SQUARE, ACT, 2608). Once the item is received, we will assess the fault and contact you to detail our assessment. If it is deemed that the fault is a result of manufacture, we will offer an exchange or store credit. Unless the item has been purchased through AfterPay, where appropriate, we will allow a refund.
Prior to any items being posted, please send an email detailing the fault with accompanying images to email@example.com
What if I don’t like a product – or if it’s too big or too small?
We do not provide refunds for change of mind but are happy to facilitate an exchange if the item isn't quite what you were expecting. Sale items are final and will not be exchanged or refunded.
Can I exchange my item?
If your item has the tags attached and is in original condition (unworn), we are happy to exchange or credit the item, within 30 days of shipping dispatch. It is best to email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead, to ensure we have the size and garment you want. If an exchange is unavailable due to size restrictions, you will be offered a store credit.
How can I return my item?
You will need to submit a request to email@example.com
Your request will be assessed and you will be updated via email on how to facilitate your return or exchange.
Can I get a refund?
If the item is faulty we are happy to refund or exchange your item. We will however require the return of the faulty item as a reference for our suppliers. Please follow the same process for refunds as above. We do not refund for change of mind or incorrect sizing and subsequent unavailability.
Is there a Shopfront for Raiders Shop?
We are an online store, based out of Canberra. All items are dispatched from the ACT.
I'm a 2022 Member. How do I get my discount?
Can I donate to the Raiders Foundation through Raiders Shop?
Yes. Simply select the items you want to purchase at Raiders Shop and proceed to your cart where the option to make a donation to the Raiders Foundation (in partnership with the Australian Sports Foundation) will appear. A tax-deductible receipt will then be issued directly from the Australian Sports Foundation within 30 days of your order purchase date.
To make a donation to the Raiders Foundation without purchasing any items from the Raiders Shop or to find out more, visit the Raiders Foundation donation page here.
What is the Smart Trade Mark about?
· We’ve launched a ‘Trust Badge’ on our online Raiders merchandise store to identify our website as a register reseller of NRL products. The idea behind the Trust Badge is to help customers recognise our store as a retailer of genuine NRL merchandise – as we all know it can be difficult to spot knock-off counterfeit products online.
· You can see the Trust Badge at the bottom of the page in our Raiders store, as visual proof of the NRL’s registered trade mark.
· The Trust Badge is part of a government initiative called Smart Trade Mark, which aims to modernise trade marks, helping brands like the NRL to better protect themselves against counterfeit goods online.
· The Smart Trade Mark platform allows trade mark owners to connect digitally to the government register to prove they are the authentic owner of a brand.
· Smart Trade Mark uses blockchain technology and APIs to connect information about the trade mark, such as who the owner is and where it has been used digitally - enabling the trade mark owner to control the use of their trade marks and prove a product’s origin.
· The Trust Badge was first launched on the NRL shop earlier this year, where it helps consumers verify that the website is a retailer of genuine NRL merchandise.
· Further information is available on the Smart Trade Mark website: https://smarttrademark.search.ipaustralia.gov.au/
How secure is the store? Are my details protected?
My question is not answered here – how can I reach the Shop?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 6253 3515.
We are a small team so unless it is a peak sales period where our timeframes to respond may be a little longer, we will respond to any emails received within two business days.
If you are asking about an item you wish you purchase, please do not purchase prior to talking with us, or check out our returns and exchanges information before making a purchase.