Frequently Asked Questions
My Question is not answered here – how can I reach the Shop?
Contact the shop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we are a small team and will get back to you within two business days. If you are asking about an item you wish you purchase please do not purchase prior to talking with us, as our refund policy is quite strict.
How do you calculate shipping fees?
All shipping costs are calculated based on weight. The flat fee for shipping is based on the costs associated with the service selected.
These can change depending on the service selected, weight of items purchased and destination location.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We endeavor to have all items shipped out within 3-5 working days of receiving your order. If you have ordered a pre-order item, they are listed as such as stock has not been received. If stock is taking longer than expected you will be notified via email.
Generally a Standard Parcel service is 5-7 business days. Express Parcel Services are generally 1-2 business days, however Australia Post can not guarantee next day delivery with the current COVID-19 situation. Please refer to their website for update information, https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Can I track my order?
All items within Australia which require additional cost shipping are tracked through Australia post, and any damages, mishandling or non-delivery which occurs with Australia post must be dealt with by the purchaser directly through Australia Post. Items which do not require additional cost shipping will not be tracked.
We currently do not offer International Shipping, however are exploring our options to ensure the best services are available for our customers.
An item I received is faulty – how do I request a refund?
Damaged or lost item?
We cannot take any responsibility for damage, mishandling or non-delivery that occurs during the Australia Post service. If your item is lost during the process of delivery, we will act on your behalf to lodge an inquiry. Please notify us if your item appears to have gone missing based on the tracking service provided.
If an item is deemed faulty by the consumer, it will need to be returned to Huawei Raiders Centre (PO Box 300, CIVIC SQUARE, ACT, 2608). Once the item is received, we will assess the fault and contact the consumer to detail our assessment. If it is deemed that the fault is a result of manufacture, we will offer an exchange or store credit. Where appropriate we will allow a refund, unless the item has been purchased through AfterPay. Please send an email detailing the fault with accompanying images to email@example.com prior to any items being posted.
What if I don’t like a product – or if it’s too big or too small?
We do not provide refunds for change of mind, but are happy to facilitate an exchange if the item isn't quite what you were expecting. Sale items are final and will not be exchanged or refunded.
Can I exchange my item?
If your item has the tags attached and is original condition (unworn), we are happy to exchange or credit the item, within 30 days of shipping dispatch. It is best to email ahead (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure we have the size and garment you want. Process a return through the below portal and list in the customer comment section the size you are hoping to exchange for. If an exchange is unavailable due to size restrictions, you will be offered a store credit.
How can I return my item?
You will need to submit a request through the below form. Your request will be assessed and you will be updated via email. Input your Raiders Shop purchase number (e.g. "2017" and your email used on your Raiders Shop account). You will then be prompted to select your reason for return and will be provided with the relevant details.
Can I refund my garment?
If the item is faulty we are happy to refund or exchange your item. We will however require return of the faulty item as a reference for our suppliers. Please follow the same protocol for refunds as above. We do not refund for change of mind or incorrect sizing and subsequent unavailability.
Where are you based?
We are an online store, based out of Canberra. All items are dispatched from the ACT.
How secure is the store? Are my details protected?
I'm a 2021 Member. How do I get my discount?
What is the Smart Trade Mark about?
· We’ve launched a ‘Trust Badge’ on our online Raiders merchandise store to identify our website as a register reseller of NRL products. The idea behind the Trust Badge is to help customers recognise our store as a retailer of genuine NRL merchandise – as we all know it can be difficult to spot knock-off counterfeit products online.
· You can see the Trust Badge at the bottom of the page in our Raiders store, as visual proof of the NRL’s registered trade mark.
· The Trust Badge is part of a government initiative called Smart Trade Mark, which aims to modernise trade marks, helping brands like the NRL to better protect themselves against counterfeit goods online.
· The Smart Trade Mark platform allows trade mark owners to connect digitally to the government register to prove they are the authentic owner of a brand.
· Smart Trade Mark uses blockchain technology and APIs to connect information about the trade mark, such as who the owner is and where it has been used digitally - enabling the trade mark owner to control the use of their trade marks and prove a product’s origin.
· The Trust Badge was first launched on the NRL shop earlier this year, where it helps consumers verify that the website is a retailer of genuine NRL merchandise.
· Further information is available on the Smart Trade Mark website: https://smarttrademark.search.ipaustralia.gov.au/
Can I donate to the Raiders Foundation through Raiders Shop?
Yes. Simply select the items you want to purchase at Raiders Shop and proceed to your cart where the option to make a donation to the Raiders Foundation (in partnership with the Australian Sports Foundation) will appear. A tax-deductible receipt will then be issued directly from the Australian Sports Foundation within 30 days of your order purchase date.
To make a donation to the Raiders Foundation without purchasing any items from the Raiders Shop or to find out more, visit the Raiders Foundation donation page here.